GDPR Compliance Programmes
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) is expected to have an expert understanding of data protection law and practices and keep the data protection programmes compliant and up-to-date.
TenIntelligence can support the DPO by providing specific compliance programmes to meet the needs of the organisation.
How we can help:
- Design and develop the governance model and decision-making structure including documentation, roles and responsibilities
- Provide a full bespoke GDPR compliance program able to work at all levels appropriate for your organisation
- Develop and provide compliant consent, access, withdrawal, deletion mechanism including privacy notification
- Develop and provide a compliant breach notification mechanism including breach and incident response plan
- Support the appointed nominated DPO or business lead in the creation of and continued GDPR compliance assurance regime, appropriate monitoring, assessment and notification/reporting processes
For further information, visit www.tenintel.com/cyber-security, where you can find out how we support clients with data protection and digital forensics support.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @TenIntelligence for all updates.