With eighteen years of experience in the corporate security and investigations sector, Neil has international case experience in due diligence, intelligence gathering, brand protection, asset tracing, surveillance and fraud investigations. He is a qualified Certified Fraud Examiner with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and member of the London Fraud Forum and Institute of Risk Management. He is a regular contributor on fraud topics with leading industry magazines and has been a contributing author of three different editions of Managing Business Risk published by Kogan Page.
Neil’s management experience started in 2001 when he was appointed Research Director at an internationally renowned fraud investigation company. He has since been a Board Director for a UK based brand protection and investigations company he helped set up in 2004.
Our CEO has operational experience in a variety of jurisdictions including Nigeria, Mexico, Brazil, Israel, UAE, Hong Kong, Croatia, Romania, USA, UK and Ireland.
Neil has great experience in building relationships with his clients and delivers highly competent and professional results.
The following activities and investigations are his main strengths:
- Fraud and financial crime investigations
- Due diligence (regulatory and non-regulatory) projects on individuals, transactions and companies
- Intelligence gathering on competitors, hedge funds and emerging markets
- National and cross border asset-tracing and recovery investigations
- Running surveillance teams on individuals involved in deception and defection
- Protecting major brands from counterfeiting and infringement
- Screening executives for derogatory information
- Using i2 analysis to uncover fraudulent transactions and plotting complex evidential charts